Currently, the DC Department of Parks and Recreation (DPR) Human Resources Division is not accepting applications for Summer 2016. UPDATE: The annual Summer Hiring application is expected to be released on (or before) February 15, 2016.
DPR's Human Resources offers summer employment opportunities for the following positions at DPR: Aquatics, Camps, Operations and Headquarters. DPR strives to provide high quality recreational programming for youth of all ages that enhances the year-round opportunities available in the District of Columbia.
2016 HR Dates, including Hiring Fairs
- Dates, times and locations for DPR's 2016 Summer Employment Hiring Fairs have not been announced.
Summer Employment Application
- The summer employment application is currently not available. A direct hyperlink will be provided here once the application is live.
- Summer Aquatics staff will have the opportunity to be pool managers, assistant pool managers, lifeguards and customer service representatives (CSRs).
Summer Camps staff will have the opportunity to be facilitators, assistant facilitators, counselors, activity specialists and more.
- Summer Operations staff will have the opportunity to be warehouse facilitators, drivers, assistants and more.
- Summer Headquarters staff will have the opportunity to work as associates at DPR's Central Office. Please note, these positions are in an office environment and professional attire is required.
DPR Human Resources
1250 U St., NW - 2nd floor
Summer Hiring Division
Washington, DC 20009
Phone: (202) 671-1819
Text only: (202) 531-0828