DPR is preparing for the 2017 DC Free Summer Meals Program season!!
- Letters of intent are due March 10, 2017.
- Application packets are due Monday, April 3, 2017.
- 2017 DPR feeding site locations have not been released.
- Looking for a citywide site near you? Please click here.
- For a list of all DPR locations providing meals, please click here. *Please note that the 2017 locations have not been released. (Feb 27, 2017)
- Interested in becoming a provider site? Please click here.
- To learn about citywide summer activities for youth, please visit Mayor Bowser's Summer Strong DC website.
#Meals4DCKids #SummerMealsDC #SummerStrongDC
Welcome to the "DC Free Summer Meals Program (FSMP) 2017 Dates" page for deadlines, training classes and more.
Please note: it is not too late to become a Provider Site. Please visit the Provider Site page for more information.
- Friday, March 10, 2017: Letter of Intent is due.
- Monday, April 3, 2017: Applications and Sponsor site agreement application packets for new and returning sites are due.
- TBA: Food Safety Training Class forms are due.
- TBA: Food Safety Training Classes take place.
- Thurs, June 1 - Fri, June 16, 2017: Pre-Site Visits and Operation Trainings will take place. A Program Monitor will call you to schedule an appointment.
- Friday, June 16, 2017: First Day of Delivery
- Monday, June 19, 2017: First Day of Meal Service
- Friday, August 18, 2017: Last Day of Meal Service
Please visit the DC FSMP Downloadable Forms page, where you will find many of the necessary forms to apply to be a participating site locations (new or returning site locations) and forms for sites once the program begins.
Office of Food and Nutrition Services
Emery Recreation Center
5701 Georgia Avenue, NW - 2nd floor
Washington, DC 20011
Phone: (202) 576-7622
Fax: (202) 541-9519
Monday - Friday: 8:30 am - 5 pm
Closed: Saturday & Sunday