The 2016 Summer Camps season has ended.
Thank you to all of the campers, parents, camp staff and amazing volunteers for a successful summer!!
See everyone next year!!
Information/updates for the 2017 Summer Camp season will be released by January 15, 2017.
New camps have been added!! Registration will open on Monday, May 23 at 12 noon. Click here for a listing of camps and registration links.
Camp space is still available for select 2016 Summer Camps. Click here for a list of available camps, to register, session dates and more!
DPR's 2016 Summer Camps Rolling registration started on Monday, February 22, 2016 at 12 noon.
Before and after care registration will open on Monday, March 21, 2016 at 12 noon.
The DC Department of Parks and Recreation (DPR) continues to offer a variety of summer programs across the District. In addition to summer aquatics and sports activities, DPR will offer the following camps for the 2016 summer season.
From the listing below, click on the specific camp you are interested in or click on Summer Camp Listing to view the entire list of camps offered with camp dates, fees and locations.
- Aqua Day Camp (ages 6-13)
- Camp Play DC (ages 6-10)
- DC Summer Engineers (ages 6-10)
- Discovery Camp (ages 6-10)
- Fun with Engineering (ages 6-13) - *NEW
- Jelleff Summer Camp (ages 6-12)
- Junior Engineers (ages 3-5) - *NEW
- Little Engineers (ages 4-6)
- Little Explorers Camp (ages 3-5)
- Olympic TaeKwonDo Camp (ages 6-13)
- REC Camp (ages 6-13)
- Releve' Ballet Camp (ages 5-8)
- Sports Camps (ages 8-13)
- Boxing Camp
- Camp Cheer (Cheerleading)
- Camp GOAL! (Soccer)
- Camp Score (Multi-Sport)
- Girls Basketball Camp (ages 6-12)
- Nothing but Net (Basketball)
- Tennis Camp (ages 8-17)
- Teen Career Camps
To register for DPR Teen Career Camps, please contact the Department of Employment Services (DOES) Office
of Youth Programs at (202) 698-3492 or DPR's Teen Office at (202) 671-0451.
- Therapeutic Recreation Camps:
- Camp Adventure (ages 6-16)
- Camp Funward Bound (ages 21+)
- Let’s Play Together (ages 6-10)
- Let’s Play Together: Little Explorers (ages 3-5)
- Verano Spanish Camp (ages 3-5)
Summer Camp registration opened on Monday, February 22, 2016 at 12 noon. Click on "Sign Up for Summer Camps" to register.
|Mon., Feb 22||Tues., Feb 23||Wed., Feb 24||Thurs., Feb 25|
- Barry Farm
- Ferebee Hope
- Joe Cole
- Langdon Park
- Chevy Chase CC
- Ridge Road
- N Michigan Park
- Turkey Thicket
|Fri., Feb 26||Mon., Feb 29||Tues., Mar 1||Wed., Mar 2|
- Bald Eagle
- Benning Park
- Mitchell Park
- *NEW - Rosedale
- Chevy Chase RC
- Fort Stanton
- Rose Park
- Columbia Heights
- Harry Thomas
|Thurs., Mar 3||Fri., Mar 4|
- Guy Mason
- Riggs LaSalle
- Volta Park
- Park View
Kids, Camps & Co-op Division
Columbia Heights Community Center
1480 Girard Street, NW, 4th Floor
Washington, DC 20009
Phone: (202) 671-0372
Fax: (202) 671-2796
Camp office hours:
Monday - Friday: 9:30 am - 5 pm
Closed: Saturday & Sunday