As of Tuesday, October 13, 2020, DC residents have limited access to a select number of indoor facilities, strictly for the purpose of program participation and reservation-only, recreational activity.
Registration and reservation access to the following offerings can be booked online.
- In-Person Programs
- Fitness Center Reservations
- Lap Swimming Reservations
- Permits for Low-Contact, Organized Sports
- Learning Hubs
- Tech Lounges
To gain entry to a DPR Indoor facility during Phase Two you must:
- Wear a face covering
- Present a valid state ID
- Have an existing reservation or for amenity access or online registration for a program hosted at that location.
Walk-ins without online, pre-registration will not be permitted. Group access will not be permitted.
Although our facilities will be open, our locker rooms and changing areas will remain closed. Patrons must arrive in the appropriate attire to participate in the activities for which they've made a reservation.
Take a look at the list below to see the select facilities and aquatic centers that are slated to reopen for Fall programming and other limited services. Reservations are now open.
- WARD 1
- Banneker Recreation Center
- Columbia Heights Community Center
- Marie Reed Indoor Pool
- WARD 3
- Palisades Recreation Center
- Wilson Indoor Pool
- WARD 4
- Emery Heights Community Center
- Riggs-LaSalle Recreation Center
- Fort Stevens Recreation Center
- Raymond Recreation Center
- Takoma Indoor Pool
- WARD 5
- Turkey Thicket Recreation Center
- Turkey Thicket Indoor Pool
- Trinidad Recreation Center
- Edgewood Recreation Center
- WARD 6
- Rumsey Indoor Pool
- Sherwood Recreation Center
- WARD 7
- Benning Stoddert Recreation Center
- Deanwood Community Center
- Deanwood Indoor Pool (Opens December 2020)
- Ridge Road Community Center
- Kenilworth Recreation Center
- WARD 8
- Barry Farm Recreation Center
- Barry Farm Indoor Pool
- Bald Eagle Recreation Center
- Fort Stanton Recreation Center
- Southeast Tennis & Learning Center
Other Programs Operating out of Indoor Facilities in Phase Two include: