DPR Summer Camp registration operates on a rolling schedule, with different camp programs opening on different dates. After the opening registration day, all summer camp locations are available for enrollment until filled. It is recommended to act fast and register early. DPR Summer Camps are very popular and spots will be rewarded on a first-come, first-served basis.
Waitlist for Summer Camps
If your family is interested in signing up for a camp that is currently at capacity, click on the "+" button to the left of the activity number in order to join the offical waitlist for that location. Once you're on the list please adhere to the following policies as you wait for a spot to open up.
- Each child may be on no more than two waitlists at a time, per session.
- If a child is enrolled in a camp, that child may also be on two waitlists, per session.
- Please note that camp registration is arranged BY SESSION, and families must ensure that they have a waitlist position for each session that is needed.
- If a family would like their child to go to one particular camp for the entire summer, they must select all four sessions of the camp.
- If a camp space becomes available, DPR will make three attempts to notify you via phone and/or email.
DPR must receive a response and full payment within two business days of the first contact attempt in order to claim your space.
DPR asks families to be mindful of the high number of families waiting for a space in summer camp, and to notify DPR when a waitlist space is no longer needed and can be released. This will help the agency to move through the waitlists quicker and to serve more children.