DPR offers Adult Softball Leagues with varied programs of competition for adults including fast pitch, slow pitch for men and women. Participants must be 18 years old and above. Teams consist of a team roster of 20 players. All leagues are sanctioned with the Amateur Softball Association (ASA). Leagues are located at various fields throughout the city.
2015 Schedule and Results
- DC Senior Citizens Slow Pitch League
- Guy Mason Adult Co-ed Slow Pitch League
- Randall Adult Co-ed Slow Pitch League
- Sunday Softball League Men's Fast Pitch League
- West Potomac Park Adult Co-ed Slow Pitch League
- Coed – 5 Men and 5 Women
- Coed – 7 men and 3 Women
The Department of Parks and Recreation Adult Softball Leagues are held during the following time frame:
- Spring/Summer - May through August
- Fall - September through November
Please remember that regardless of the league or caliber of competition, the main objective of the program is fun and good sportsmanship.
For more information, or to find out how to participate in DPR's Adult Sports Leagues, contact Luna Harrison, Coordinator of Adult Sports, at [email protected] or (202) 316-4249.