When visiting DPR's pools, please remember that proper swim attire is very important. Please view, download and/or print DPR's Swim Attire Requirements poster for clarification around pool wear; and look for this sign in the locker rooms and various pool common areas in our Aquatic facilities. Thank you so much and we hope that you continue to have an amazing summer!!
The DC Department of Parks and Recreation (DPR) Aquatics Division provides residents and visitors of the District with safe, well-maintained aquatic facilities and programs that offer a diverse and comprehensive scope of water related activities. DPR Aquatics offers residents of all ages and abilities a variety of high-quality programming from aqua aerobics and swim instruction to scuba and water polo.
- Find Aquatics Classes and Activities Online
- Find Aquatic Facilities, Locations, Lap Lane schedules and more
- The 2016 summer season has come to a close. The 2017 summer season will kick off Memorial Day weekend 2017.
- Become a DPR lifeguard!! Positions are available for the 2017 summer season. Click here to learn more and/or apply!!
- Select a link below for more information on the Aquatics Division.
- Private Swim Lessons
- Black History Invitational Swim Meet
- Competitive Swim Programs
- DC Summer Swim League (DCSSL)
- DPR Lifeguarding Certification