Every year, the DC Department of Parks and Recreation (DPR) offers a variety of exciting urban camping opportunities for youth ages 3 to 17. These opportunities include sports camps, aquatic camps, therapeutic camps, and other day camps. Additionally, DPR partners with the District Department of Employment Services to host a number of exciting teen career camps. For more information, select a camp from the offering below or contact the DPR Camp Office.
DPR's Kids, Camps & Co-op Programs
- Cooperative Play Program - Please visit Cooperative Play Program page for open house dates, registration information, specific times, locations and more for the 2016-2017 Cooperative Play Program.
For the upcoming 2017-2018 program year, please visit The 2017-2018 Co-op Play Open House for the dates, times and locations for the 2017-2018 Cooperative Play Open Houses; which will be held February 7 - 9 AND April 5 - 7, 2017. Information regarding registration information, specific times, locations and more for the upcoming 2017-2018 Cooperative Play Program is Coming Soon!!!
- Summer Camps - DPR is gearing up for the 2017 Summer Camps season!!
- As of January 1, please note that only the 2017 Summer Camps Reduced Rate page has been changed/updated for the 2017 season.
- The Reduced Rate Pre-Qualification period will begin on Monday, January 23, 2017.
- Information/updates for the 2017 Summer Camp season will be released no later than January 30, 2017.
- #SaveTheDate, 2017 Summer Camp Rolling Registration will begin on February 27, 2017.
- Out of School Time Programs
- Afternoon Access - 2016/2017
- DPR Fun Days - 2016/2017 : The final Fun Day of the 2016/2017 season will be on Friday, February 17, 2017. #DPRFunDayRocks
- Enrichment Zone - 2016/2017
- Spring Break Camp - 2017 : Registration will open on March 17 at 12 noon. The 2017 Spring Break Camp will be held April 18 - 21.
- Winter WonderCamp - 2016 : Thanks everyone for a FUN Winter Wondercamp. See you in 2017!!
Kids, Camps & Co-op Division
Columbia Heights Community Center
1480 Girard Street, NW, 4th Floor
Washington, DC 20009
Phone: (202) 671-0372
Fax: (202) 671-2796
Email: [email protected]