The mission of DPR's Sports, Health & Fitness Division is to enhance the quality of life and wellness of the District of Columbia residents and visitors by providing equal access to affordable and quality recreational services and by organizing programs, activities and events. This division oversees and manages all DPR sports leagues, teams and games for youth, adults and seniors; along with all of DPR's fitness facilities and health and wellness programs.
Click below to visit the various pages under the Sports Division.
Register for a Program
Click below to see a full listing & to register for any of the current programs being offered under the Sports Division.
- Adult Sports - 18 & over
- Health & Fitness - all ages
- Youth Sports - under 18
- Full listing of all DPR programs
- Kevin Clark - Interim Director of Sports, Health and Fitness; President of DC/DPR Pop Warner Football
- Joseph McDermott - Staff Assistant
- K’Yanna Blackwell - Manager of Cheer and Seasonal Sports Camps
- Steve Olivarez - Soccer Coordinator
- Gerard Hall - Youth Baseball/Softball Coordinator
- Luna Harrison - Adult Sports Coordinator
- Carlo Impeduglia - Tennis Coordinator
- Sherman Nelson - Manager of Health, Fitness & Combat Sports
- Toby Strong - Youth Basketball Coordinator
To contact the Sports, Health and Fitness Division, please call their main number at (202) 671-0314.