Spring Break Camp
Registration opened on Tuesday, March 4th at 12 noon.
The DC Department of Parks and Recreation offers full-day Spring Break Camp programs in recreation centers for children, ages 3–13, during DC Public Schools' spring break. DPR provides youth with a variety of structured games, sports, character-education exercises, and arts and crafts. Our goal is to plant the seeds of personal development and environmental responsibility in a fun and engaging recreation setting.
Breakfast and lunch are not provided. Please plan to send your child with a lunch each day and an afternoon snack. In an effort to be mindful of allergies, we ask that you refrain from sending your child with any peanut or other nut products. Participants should wear comfortable clothes and sneakers. We suggest that they also bring a reusable water bottle.
- $40 per child; due at registration
- $10 per child for before/after-care; due at registration
- Registration fees are non-refundable and non-transferable
Registration opened on Tuesday, March 4, 2014, at 12 noon.
- Click here. You will be redirected to the Spring Break Camps full listing page. Before and After care registration will be first, Spring Break camp registration will be in the second block area of the page.
- Log-in with your username and password or create an account.
- Select the camp location. It will be automatically added to your cart.
- Select "check-out" and make payment.
* Before care and after care must be registered for separately.
* To register for one specific camp, please click on the individual links below.
Ages: 3 - 5 years old
Ages: 6 - 12 years old
Ward 1: Park View Community Center - 693 Otis Place, NW
Ward 2: Jelleff Recreation Center - 3265 S Street, NW
Ward 3: Chevy Chase Community Center - 5601 Connecticut Avenue, NW
Hearst Recreation Center - 3950 37th Street, NW
Ward 4: Riggs LaSalle Recreation Center - 501 Riggs Road, NE
Ward 5: Trinidad Recreation Center - 1310 Childress Street, NE
Turkey Thicket Recreation Center - 1100 Michigan Avenue, NE
Ward 6: Kennedy Recreation Center - 1401 7th Street, NE
Sherwood Recreation Center - 640 10th Street, NE
Ward 7: Deanwood Recreation Center - 1350 49th Street, NE
Hillcrest Recreation Center - 3100 Denver Street, SE
Ward 8: Bald Eagle Recreation Center - 100 Joliet Street, SW
Ferebee Hope Recreation Center - 3999 8th Street, SE
Fort Stanton Recreation Center - 1812 Erie Street, SE
Ages: 8 - 13 years old
DPR Camps Division
Columbia Heights Community Center
1480 Girard Street, NW, 4th Floor
Washington, DC 20009
Phone: (202) 671-0372
Fax: (202) 671-2796
Hours of Operation
- Mondays and Tuesdays: 10 am - 7 pm
- Wednesdays through Fridays: 10 am - 5 pm