The DC Department of Parks and Recreation (DPR) Human Resources Division has launched the annual Summer Hiring application for Summer 2015. DPR's Human Resources is offering employment opportunities for the following positions at DPR: Aquatics, Camps, Operations and Headquarters. DPR strives to provide high quality recreational programming for youth of all ages that enhances the year-round opportunities available in the District.
2015 HR Dates, incl. Hiring Fairs
- Monday, February 23 - 2015 Summer Hiring Application goes live on the web
- March 26, 2015 - Multi-cultural hiring fair - 3 pm to 8 pm - Reeves Center Main Lobby (2000 14th St NW - DC 20009)
May 2015 - Hiring Fair (Location & Date TBA)
Summer Employment Application
- Summer Aquatics staff will have the opportunity to be pool managers, assistant pool managers, lifeguards and customer service representatives (CSRs).
Summer Camps staff will have the opportunity to be facilitators, assistant facilitators, counselors, activity specialists and more.
- Summer Operations staff will have the opportunity to be warehouse facilitators, drivers, assistants and more.
- Summer Headquarters staff will have the opportunity to work as associates at DPR's Central Office. Please note, these positions are in an office environment and professional attire is required.
DPR Human Resources
1250 U St., NW - 2nd floor
Summer Hiring Division
Washington, DC 20009
Phone: (202) 671-1819
Text only: (202) 531-0828