Summer jobs are available in DPR's Aquatics, Camps, Support Services, Roving Leaders, Administrative divisions & more. Apply today!!
DPR Summer Employment
The DC Department of Parks and Recreation (DPR) Human Resources Division has launched the annual Summer Hiring application for Summer 2014. DPR's Human Resources is offering employment opportunities for the following positions at DPR: Aquatics, Camps, Operations and Headquarters. DPR strives to provide high quality recreational programming for youth of all ages that enhances the year-round opportunities available in the District.
- Summer Aquatics staff will have the opportunity to be pool managers, assistant pool managers, lifeguards and customer service representatives (CSRs).
Summer Camps staff will have the opportunity to be facilitators, assistant facilitators, counselors, activity specialists and more.
- Summer Operations staff will have the opportunity to be warehouse facilitators, drivers, assistants and more.
- Summer Headquarters staff will have the opportunity to work as associates at DPR's Central Office. Please note, these positions are in an office environment and professional attire is required.
Summer Employment Application
Program and Position Descriptions
- Program Descriptions (Coming Soon)
- Position Descriptions
2014 Hiring Fairs
- Saturday, February 22nd at Raymond Recreation Center from 10 am to 4 pm
- Saturday, March 29th at Deanwood Recreation Center from 10 am to 4 pm ** NEW DATE
- Saturday, May 3rd at Emery Recreation Center from 10 am to 4 pm ** The April 19th & April 26th dates were cancelled
DPR Human Resources
1250 U St., NW - 2nd floor
Summer Hiring Division
Washington, DC 20009
Phone: (202) 671-1819
Text only: (202) 531-0828