- Online registration for the 2022-2023 Cooperative Play program opened on Monday, May 24, 2022 at 12 noon for DC residents.
- Enrollments are completed online. Space fills on a first-come, first-served basis and enrollment is subject to availability. Enrollment will hold a space in the program; however, it does not cover the fee for the program. It is recommended that parents create an online DPR account (WebTrac) for all members of their family prior to the registration period.
- Registration for the 2022-2023 DPR Cooperative Play Program year will close on December 29, 2022.
Enrollment Eligibility & Requirements
- The 18-29 month Cooperative Play group does not have potty training requirements. However, children who are 2 years (24 months) of age will be introduced to the process.
- Children participating in the 2½ - 4 year old age group must be in the process of potty training (using pull-ups) before beginning the program in September. No child will be accepted into the 2½ - 4 year old group if still wearing diapers.
- ALL criminal and background checked cleared duty day participants must assist with bathroom duties.
- To register, children must be within the required age range for the program on September 30, 2022.