Open Government Material
The District is committed to a transparent, open form of government. District agency websites are required to make certain records available online to the public, if those records exist. In cases where these records exist but are not yet available online, agencies are working to provide them as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact the FOIA Officer.
- Agency Open Government Report [PDF]
- Awarded Contracts
- "Ask the Director"/Provide Feedback
- Budget Information - FY15 [PDF]
- Budget Information - FY14 & prior [PDF]
- District's Personnel Manual (DPM)
- District-wide FOIA Reports
- Executive and Senior Staff - Last Updated: June 2016
- Organizational Chart - Last Updated: June 2016
- P Card Purchases
- Public Employee Salary Information (Please note that this is the complete listing of District employees. Agency designation is located in column two.)
- Statement of Policy and Procedures
If you cannot find the information you are looking for here or elsewhere on DC.gov you can submit a FOIA request online via the DC government Public FOIA Portal. Requests may also be submitted by mail, fax, or email. However, please note that FOIA requests submitted online will be easier to track and process.
To understand the process before making a request or to find out more information, please go to foia.dc.gov.
FOIA requests may be oral or in writing. If the request is written, the envelope shall prominently be marked "FOIA Request." The FOIA Officer may request that an oral request be reduced to writing, if the requested records are not customarily made available by the public body.
The FOIA Officer is the principal contact point within DPR for advice and policy guidance on matters pertaining to the administration of the FOIA. All requests are handled professionally and expeditiously.
DPR’s FOIA Officer’s information is listed below.
DC Department of Parks and Recreation
1250 U Street, NW - 2nd Floor
Washington, DC 20009
Phone: (202) 671-1700
Fax: (202) 673-2087