It is important to be aware of the many Federal and District rules, policies and conditions for permitted activities at DPR facilities and parks. We encourage all who seek a permit to brush up on the DPR Permit Handbook which stipulates the code of conduct and parameters for proper permitted use of DPR amenties and facilities.
Additionally, please take a look at the current operating status for allowable activities on DPR grounds. Keep in mind that:
- All outdoor exercise/sport/fitness is limited to 25 people or less (including all field permits)
- All indoor group exercise/sport/fitness is suspended as of Wednesday, November 25, 2020 until further notice.
- Reservations for indvidual recreation access (non-permit usage) can be made at our online registration portal.
DPR's fee schedule is based on D.C. Regulation and requests for waivers and/or discounts are based solely on eligibility requirements as outlined in the DPR Permit Handbook.
Permits are issued based on a priority of use, which is also outlined by DC Regulation and included in the handbook.
Failure to adhere to any of the permit conditions shall be grounds for denial and/or cancellation of a permit and in some cases may constitute a violation of law, subject to penalty.
- Permit Guidance for Phase 2
- Fall Athletic Permits
- DPR Permit Handbook
- DPR Permit Conditions
- Permit Waiver Form
- Fee Schedule
- Priority of Use
- Aquatics Rules and Regulations