The rules and regulations below must be followed in order to permit a DPR aquatic facility. Failure to adhere to any of the aquatic policies shall be grounds for an official reprimand, removal from a facility, or possibly the barring from a facility for a set period of time.
- Have a hard copy of your permit in hand for each visit and ready to present to the pool manager upon arrival General Guidelines
- We recommend that groups with small children arrive at the pool dressed and ready to shower so you make the most of your swim time
- Have a proper adult to child ratio, which is explained below:
|Child Age Group||Adult to Child Ratio Required|
|6 yrs & Under||1:3 (one adult for every three kids)|
|7 yrs - 12 yrs||1:6 (one adult for every six kids)|
- Children age 6 and under must have a responsible person in the water and within arm's reach at all times
- Proper swim attire is required for both adults and the children in their group and adults must be poolside, in proper swim attire, supervising the children
- Arrive early to check-in. Arriving late may cause you to miss your swim time. If you arrive late, your group cannot make-up the without approval
- Any group that is not in compliance with all permit guidelines, pool rules and site staff instructions may not be granted access to the pool and risks being asked to leave or having permit revoked.