The rules and regulations below must be followed in order to permit a DPR aquatic facility. Failure to adhere to any of the aquatic policies shall be grounds for an official reprimand, removal from a facility, or possibly the barring from a facility for a set period of time.
- Groups of ten or more MUST have a permit for admission into a DPR pool
- Permitted groups, including camps and day cares, must follow the required DPR supervision ratios (please check with the pool for the required ratios)
- Due to high demand for pool space, groups must limit their requests to visiting no more than twice a week, one hour per visit. The pool may allow for additional time, if available. Groups should check with the permits office
- Groups that gave a majority of children and youth over the age of nine (9) years old, are limited to 25 children
- DPR reserves the right to deny a permit application that requests any time outside of pool's hours of operation
- Any permitted group that is not in compliance with all permit guidelines, pool rules and site staff instruction will not be granted access to the pool and asked to leave
- Groups must bring permit with them to the pool during each visit.