The DC Department of Parks and Recreation offers full-day Spring Break Camp programs in recreation centers for children, ages 3–13, during DC Public Schools' spring break. DPR provides youth with a variety of structured games, sports, character-education exercises, and arts and crafts. Our goal is to plant the seeds of personal development and environmental responsibility in a fun and engaging recreation setting.
- Registration Opens: March 16, 2021 at 12pm
- Camp dates: Monday, April 12 - Thursday, April 15, 2021(Holiday Observed Friday, April 16th)
- Camp is offered 9am - 5pm. Please note that before and after care is not available for this program.
- DPR does not provide meals for this program. Please see "KCC's Food and Snack Policy" below.
How to Register
- Register Online
- Fees – DC Resident: $40 per child, per session, due at registration.
Refunds are not available for Break Camps
- Jelleff Recreation Center - Ward 2
- Emery Heights Community Center - Ward 4
- Edgewood Recreation Center - Ward 5
- Arthur Capper Recreation Center - Ward 6
- Hillcrest Recreation Center - Ward 7
- Therapeutic Recreation Center - Ward 7
- Barry Farm Recreation Center - Ward 8
Multi-Sport Camp - ages 5-7 and 8 -13
- Deanwood Recreation Center - Ward 7
DPR Kids, Camps & Co-Op
1275 First Street NE, 8th Floor
Washington, DC 20009 | (202) 671-0372 | [email protected]
Mon- Fri: 9am - 5pm
Closed: Sat & Sun