The DC Department of Parks and Recreation (DPR) offers a full-day camping option for 3-5 year-olds and 6-12 year-olds during the DC Public Schools (DCPS) spring break. The overarching theme for the camps will incorporate DPR's "Move, Grow, and Be Green" philosophy, as we plant the seeds of personal development.
- Registration Opens: Late winter/early spring 2024
- Camp dates: Wednesday-Friday, April 17-19, 2024
- Camp is offered 9 am - 4 pm. Please note that before and aftercare is not available for this program.
- DPR does not provide meals for this program. Please see "KCC's Food and Snack Policy" below.
******* BREAK CAMPS ARE NON-REFUNDABLE. *******
How to Register
- Apply Online (link will become active late winter/spring 2024)
- Fees – DC Resident: $40 per child, per session, due at registration.
Refunds are not available for Break Camps
- Wee Spring Break Camp (Ages 3-5): Click the link above to view locations
- Spring Break Camp (Ages 6-12): Click the link above to view locations
DPR Kids, Camps & Co-Op FUNquarters
1275 First Street NE, 8th Floor
Washington, DC 20009 | (202) 671-0372 | [email protected]