The DC Department of Parks and Recreation (DPR) offers a full-day camping option for 3-5 year-olds and 6-12 year-olds during the DC Public Schools (DCPS) spring break. The overarching theme for the camps will incorporate DPR's "Move, Grow, and Be Green" philosophy, as we plant the seeds of personal development.
- Registration Opens: March 1, 2022
- Camp dates: April 11-14, 2022
- Camp is offered 9 am - 4 pm. Please note that before and aftercare is not available for this program.
- DPR does not provide meals for this program. Please see "KCC's Food and Snack Policy" below.
******* BREAK CAMPS ARE NON-REFUNDABLE. *******
How to Register
- Apply Online (link will become active 3/1/2022)
- Fees – DC Resident: $40 per child, per session, due at registration.
Refunds are not available for Break Camps
- Wee Spring Break Camp (Ages 3-5): Arthur Capper, Deanwood, Ferebee-Hope, Fort Davis, Palisades, Raymond, Rosedale, Turkey Thicket
- Spring Break Camp (Ages 6-12): Arthur Capper, Deanwood, Ferebee-Hope, Fort Davis, Jelleff, Palisades, Raymond, Rosedale, Turkey Thicket
DPR Kids, Camps & Co-Op FUNquarters
1275 First Street NE, 8th Floor
Washington, DC 20009 | (202) 671-0372 | [email protected]
Mon- Fri: 9am - 5pm
Closed: Sat & Sun