DC Department of Parks and Recreation (DPR) is excited to announce the next phase of our #Ready2Play Master Plan with a series of upcoming virtual meetings that will focus on parks and recreation within each ward. This is YOUR opportunity to focus on particular recreation centers and parks in YOUR ward that you want to see prioritized for capital improvements and/or new programming in the future. It will also be a chance to suggest new sites for possible future facilities.
The content of each interactive meeting will focus on a particular ward. We will share findings from the Ready2Play citywide survey and senior DPR staff will be present to hear your suggestions and desires. You can find the links to all of the meetings on our Ready2Play website, or RSVP to the meeting(s) you plan to attend directly below. Once you RSVP, you will receive a calendar invite with all of the appropriate meeting information.
- Ward 1: Thursday, January 28, 630-8pm RSVP
- Ward 2: Tuesday, January 26, 630-8pm RSVP
- Ward 3: Tuesday, February 2, 630-8pm RSVP
- Ward 4: Thursday, February 4, 630-8pm RSVP
- Ward 5: Monday, February 8, 630-8pm RSVP
- Ward 6: Tuesday, February 16, 630-8pm RSVP
- Ward 7: Wednesday, February 10, 630-8pm RSVP
- Ward 8: Thursday, February 18, 630-8pm RSVP
If you have any questions, comments, or suggestions you’d like to share, please email us at [email protected].