DPR Summer Camps will open for registration on Monday, March 22, 2021, at 12pm!!
If you have questions, or need assistance, DPR's Registration Office can be reached at 202-673-3237 or [email protected].
Before and After Care Registration
Before and After Care registration will begin on Monday, March 29, 2021, at 12pm.
If you are able to register for a space in a DPR summer camp, you are guaranteed a space in Before and After Care.
Reduced Rate qualification does NOT apply to Before and After Care fees.
- Camp starts promptly at 9 am and ends promptly at 5 pm. Before-care is from 8 am to 9 am and after-care is from 5 pm to 6 pm.
- Children cannot be dropped off before 8:50 a.m. if they are not enrolled in before-care. Children must be picked up by 5:00 p.m. if they are not enrolled in after-care.
- REC Camps do not offer before and after care. If enrolled in an REC Camp, children cannot be dropped off before 8:50 a.m. All participants must be picked up no later than 3 pm.
- All children must be signed in and out of camp daily by a parent or designated adult. Children may not leave DPR property with anyone other than the parent/guardian or designated adult on the registration form. Anyone designated to pick up a child must be listed on the registration form and must be at least 18 years old.
- If your child is 12 years old or older, and will walk (unaccompanied by an adult / walking alone) to and from camp, you will need to complete a consent form. Your child will sign him/herself in and out of camp. Children under the age of 12 must be signed in and out of camp by a parent or designated adult.
- Children enrolled in after-care must be picked up no later than 6:00 p.m. Parents/guardians picking up a child after the designated time will receive a verbal warning for the first offense and the second offense will warrant late fees. Parents will be charged $10 for every portion of 15 minutes per child based on the program pick-up times. If your child has not been picked up by 6:30 p.m., the proper authorities will be contacted.
- Late fees will be due within three business days. Invoices will be sent via email and fees can be paid on your DPR account.
- Continued disregard for the pick-up time or failure to pay late pick- up fees can be cause for the child’s termination from the program.
For more information about DPR's Summer Camp Before and After Care, please contact DPR's Registration Office at 202-673-3237 or [email protected]