- The Cooperative Play Program fees are $1,920 per year for residents and $2,560 for non-residents.
- There is a separate non-transferable, non-refundable registration fee of $75 due at the time of online registration. This fee will not be applied to any associated program fees. This fee is independent of the Co-Op Program Fee.
- A non-refundable seat deposit of $192 for District residents ($256 for non-DC residents) must be paid by August 1st. The seat deposit will be applied to the total program fee, leaving a remaining balance of $1,728.00 for DC residents and $2,304 for non-residents to remit from September – May. Seat deposits are non-refundable.
- Registration Fees and Seat Deposits can be paid two (2) ways:
- Online through your DPR account using a debit or credit card (Visa, MasterCard, Discover or American Express)
- Cashier’s check or money order payable to "DC Treasurer." Please mail all checks to: DC Parks & Recreation 1275 First St NE 8th Floor Washington, DC 20002 Attention: Cooperative Play Program
- NO PERSONAL CHECKS ARE ACCEPTED
- After the seat deposit has been paid, payments may be remitted three (3) ways:
- Pay the remaining balance $1,728.00 in one payment. Payment is due by October 1st.
- Set up auto-billing for monthly installments of $192. DPR will automatically charge your account the first of every month, from September-May.
- Pay monthly, installment payments of $192. Payments are due the first of each month, from September-May (see Payment Schedule below).
- Please note: Fees may be adjusted depending on the date of enrollment.
Payment Schedule (for DC Residents)
Registration - $75 (non-refundable registration fee)
August 1 - $192 (non-refundable seat deposit)
September 1 - $192
October 1 - $192
November 1 - $192
December 1 - $192
January 1 - $192
February 1 - $192
March 1 - $192
April 1 - $192
May 1 - 192
DPR offers a reduced rate for qualifying families. The application can be found here. Be sure to indicate that you are planning to register for Cooperative Play.
If you have any questions regarding Cooperative Play fees, please contact [email protected].