Required Forms and Verifications
Although DPR’s Cooperative Play Program is neither a preschool nor a daycare program, the forms listed below must be completed and submitted before a child can participate in the program. Forms must be completed annually for each enrolled child. The following forms must be completed and submitted before the first day of Co-Op:
· Age Verification (all children): Birth Certificate or Passport (Each family must present the original birth certificate and/or passport to a Co-Op Team Member)
· DC Universal Health Certificate (all children)
· DC Oral Health Assessment Form (ONLY FOR CHILDREN AGES 3 AND UP)
· Staff Health Certificates (for all duty participants)
· MPD Criminal Background Check (ALL interested duty participants must complete a criminal background check. DPR HR will schedule these checks. Please do not secure a background check on your own)
· Proof of Residency (must be completed annually). To prove that your family resides in DC and will be paying the resident rate for the program (RE-ENROLLED AND NEW FAMILIES), you may bring in any
TWO (2) of the following documents:
- Valid DC-government issued photo ID o Pay stubs (issued within the last 45 days)
- Utility bill (gas, electric, or water within the past 2 months)
- Valid DC motor vehicle registration
- Valid lease or rental agreement
- A notarized letter signed by the person(s) with whom you reside. The letter must include your name, your child(ren), and address. Also, two pieces of mail with your current name, address, and date, must accompany the notarized letter.
· Please note ALL health forms must be submitted to the Facilitator. Age verifications and proof of residency can be uploaded to your online DPR portal.
· Parents/guardians can provide these completed forms to the Facilitator during the Parent Orientation meeting prior to the beginning of the Cooperative Play Program year. All forms must be received before the first day of Co-op.
To upload your age verification and proof of residency documents through your online DPR portal, please do the following:
- Log onto your DPR account (dpr.dc.gov)
- Select ‘My Account' -‘Update’ - ‘Documents’
- Please be sure to complete all fields highlight red with the asterisk.
- ‘Upload Option’ -Select Link to Household
- ‘Enter A Description For This File’ (Example: DC Government License)
- ‘Document Category’ -Select General Household
- ‘File to Upload’ -Choose File (please be sure the file in is one of the following Safe Extensions to upload: jpg, jpeg, gif, png, tif, txt, doc, docx, rtf, pdf, xls, csv)
- ‘Upload’ online
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the required forms for Cooperative Play, please contact [email protected].