This gardening course is focused on the production and organizing aspects of urban agriculture. Learn how to grow for the market, add value to what you grow and how to organize urban agriculture projects , including community gardens, in the city.
May through June Class Schedule:
- The Legalities: An Intro to DC's Urban Ag Policies, Bills and Laws
- Where's the Space: Zoning and Growing Foods, Growing Communities
- Talking Series: How'd You Do It?
- Growing and Arranging Cut Flowers for the Market
- Growing Produce for the Market
- Intro to Micro Greens
- Rooftop Agriculture
- Value-Added Products
- Starting and Maintaining Community Gardens in DC
- Chickens in the City
- Chickens in the City Meet Up and Build
If you're interested in signing up or learning more, please contact: [email protected] (202) 262-2138