Sorry, you need to enable JavaScript to visit this website.


Department of Parks and Recreation

DC Agency Top Menu

-A +A
Bookmark and Share

DPR Reduced Rates

In order to remove income as a barrier to participation in DPR programs, DPR provides a reduced rate on fee-based programs for qualifying families. 

To apply for reduced rates, please follow these simple steps:

  1. Login to your DPR account here or, if you do not have an account, create one here.
  2. Complete the reduced rate form by clicking here to log into your webtrac account. Once logged in, fill out the DC Reduced Rate form, upload the required document(s), and click "Submit" at the bottom of the page.
  3. Once you click "submit," you will immediately receive an email confirming submission of the form - this is not approval for reduced rates. Once DPR has approved your application, you will receive a second email approving your application.  You are now able to register for DPR programming at the reduced rate.

Your application must be submitted AND APPROVED by DPR before you can enroll in a DPR program at a reduced rate, so don't delay, apply today! 

Important details about the DPR Reduced Rates application and program:

  • Your application/approval is good for the entire calendar year across all DPR programs that offer reduced rates (including summer camp).
  • Applicants will be notified via email of their application status.
  • Qualifying families will receive either a 50% or 75% discount, depending on income level. 


In order to qualify for reduced rates, applicants must be DC residents and must provide proof of residency and proof of income, according to Federal guidelines. Applicants for reduced rates are REQUIRED to provide the following:

  • Reduced rates application (linked above)
  • Proof of Qualifying Income (ONE of the following):
    • 2022 or 2023 Tax Return (Required if employed)
    • Social Security Disability Income (SSDI) or Social Security Income (SSI)
    • Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF)
    • Retirement/Annuity Document
    • Unemployment Benefits or Worker's Compensation Disability
    • Child Support Document
  • Proof of Residency 
    • DC Driver's License or DC Non-Driver Identification Card
      • If you do not have a DC Driver's License or DC Non-Driver Identification Card, you will need to provide one "Identity Document" from List A below and one "DC Residency Document" from List B below.
    • List A - Identity Documents:
      • Driver’s license or ID card issued by a state
      • US Passport or Passport Card
      • ID card issued by US federal, state, or local government agencies
      • Permanent Resident Card or Alien Registration Receipt Card
      • University IDs from American, Catholic, Gallaudet, Georgetown, George Washington, Howard, or Trinity Universities  
      • US Department of State Driver's License or Diplomatic ID Card 
      • Valid Uniformed Services Military ID Card 
      • Veteran's Home ID Card 
      • Letter or Card from Court Services, DC Department of Corrections, US Government Probation Office, DC Social Services Agency
    • List B - DC Residency Documents:
      • Utility bill (Water, Gas, Electric, Oil, or Cable) with name and address issued within the last 45 days
      • Pay stub - issue date within the past 45 days
      • Bank statement - issue date within the past 45 days
      • Unexpired Lease or Rental agreement - issued within the last 12 months
      • DC Property Tax bill - issued within the last 12 months
      • Current documentation with name and address from an official government agency – issued within the last 45 days

Cuotas con descuento del DPR en Español