Summer Hiring 2017 Information
The DC Department of Parks and Recreation (DPR) Human Resources Division opened DPR's 2017 summer hiring applications on Friday, January 27, 2017.
DPR's Human Resources offers summer employment opportunities for the following positions at DPR: Aquatics, Camps and Operations. DPR strives to provide high quality recreational programming for youth of all ages that enhances the year-round opportunities available in the District of Columbia.
2017 Summer Employment Application
Please visit DPR Summer Jobs on DCHR to go directly to a listing of DPR summer job applications only; or visit the 2017 Positions Description page for a comprehensive list of positions, titles, qualifications, pay rates, descriptions and more.
- View the full listing of position titles, descriptions, and links to the individual applications.
- Summer Aquatics staff will have the opportunity to be pool managers, assistant pool managers, lifeguards, customer service representatives (CSR's) and more.
- Summer Camps staff will have the opportunity to be facilitators, assistant facilitators, counselors, activity specialists and more.
- Summer Operations staff will have the opportunity to be materials handlers or motor vehicle operators.
DC's Summer Youth Employment Program (SYEP)
* Please note that DPR does not handle (nor accept) SYEP / DC Summer Youth Employment Program applications. Please contact the Department of Employment Services (DOES) at (202) 698-3492, [email protected] or visit http://bit.ly/MBB_SYEP_2017Application to apply for a DC SYEP job.
DPR Human Resources
Summer Hiring Division
1250 U Street, NW - 2nd floor
Washington, DC 20009
Phone: (202) 673-7603
Email: [email protected]