The DC Department of Parks and Recreation (DPR) offers a full-day camping option for 6-12 year olds during the DC Public Schools (DCPS) mid-winter break. The overarching theme for the camps will incorporate DPR’s “Move, Grow, and Be Green” philosophy, as we plant the seeds of personal development.
- Registration Opens: December 1, 2019, at 9am.
- Camp dates: 2/18 - 2/21/2020
- Camp is offered 9am - 5pm. Please note that before and after care is not available for this program.
- DPR does not provide meals for this program. Please see "KCC's Food and Snack Policy" below.
How to Register
- Apply Online
- Fees – DC Resident: $40 per child, per session, due at registration.
Refunds are not available for Break Camps
- Arthur Capper (Ward 6)
- Bald Eagle (Ward 8)
- Banneker (Ward 1)
- Barry Farm (Ward 8)
- Benning Stoddert (Ward 7)
- Deanwood (Ward 7)
- Fort Stevens (Ward 4)
- Jelleff (Ward 2)
- Palisades (Ward 3)
- Rosedale (Ward 6)
- Turkey Thicket (Ward 5)
DPR Kids, Camps & Co-Op FUNquarters
1275 First Street NE, 8th Floor
Washington, DC 20009 | (202) 671-0372 | [email protected]
Mon- Fri: 9am - 5pm
Closed: Sat & Sun