DPR's Urban Garden division works with communities across the District establish outdoor gardens, and offer over 100 free workshops focused on practical urban gardening skills, environmental stewardship and nutrition/cooking education during various time frames throughout the year.
Many of our workshops are taught by the leaders of the District's urban agriculture movement.
There are additional class series and holiday specials throughout the year as well. Learn about all DPR courses and classes at the below links.
- Cooking and Nutrition Certification Course
- Urban Gardener Certification Course
- Advanced Gardening Certification Course: 201 Series
- Advanced Gardening Certification Course: 301 Series
- Garden Carpentry Certification Course
- Master Urban Composting Certification Course
- Naturalist Certification Course
- Food Justice Series
- Seasonal Classes