The DPR Cooperative Play Program (Co-op) advances youth development using outcome based programming and developmentally appropriate practices in a creative and recreational play environment.
All children grow and develop in different stages. Through structured play and creative experiences, the DPR Cooperative Play Program assists in advancing youth development outcomes, which are the attitudes, knowledge, and behaviors that all children should strive to achieve. Our programming offers young children a solid foundation for emotional, physical, social, and intellectual growth.
Children are encouraged to explore and engage in all experiences offered with the help and guidance of their DPR Facilitator. Creativity within a play environment allows children to develop a positive identity and demonstrate increased abilities associated with knowledge and skills.
DPR currently offers 14 cooperative play programs at 12 locations. The program meets Monday through Friday, 9am until 12pm.
Cooperative Play Dates
- September 2018 - May 2019
How to Register
- Apply Online
- Open House Schedule and Registration Dates
- Cooperative Play Locations
- Cooperative Play Program Fees
Cooperative Play Resources
- Cooperative Play Handbook
- Cooperative Play Registration & Enrollment Eligibility
- Cooperative Play Required Forms & Verification
- Cooperative Play Daily Schedule
- Frequently Asked Questions
DPR Cooperative Play Program Headquarters
Columbia Heights Community Center
1480 Girard St NW, 4th Floor
Washington, DC 20009 | (202) 671-0421 | [email protected]
Mon - Fri: 10 am - 3 pm
Closed: Sat & Sun