Due to the ongoing public health emergency, registration information and camp dates for 2021 will be announced in April 2021.
DPR has been providing camps and camp activities to the District’s youth for over 30 years and offers a wide variety of experiences for youths age 3 - 13. DPR partners with the DC Free Summer Meals Program to provide free nutritious breakfasts and lunches at many of its summer camps. Parents are additionally encouraged to provide children with a healthy snack daily.
Once open for registration, DPR summer camps remain open until full capacity is reached and/or the registration closing date (indicated below). Once at capacity, each summer camp offers a waitlist for prospective families who are interested in sites that have high demand. Reduced rates are available for qualifying families and before and after care is also available at most locations.
How to Register:
- Register Online
- Registration Schedule and Information
- Camp Programs and Locations
- Camp Locations by Ward
- 2020 Reduced Rate Application
- Camp Registration Fees and Payments
- Please note: Fees for Session 1 will be prorated due to a mid-week start of that session. Session 1 begins on Wednesday, June 24, 2020.
- Refund Request Form
- Transfer Request Form
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Camp Age Groups
- Before and After Care Information
- Reduced Rates Policies
- Therapeutic Recreation Camps Information
- Southeast Tennis and Learning Center (SETLC) Summer Program Information
DPR Kids, Camps & Co-Op
1275 First Street NE, 8th Floor
Washington, DC 20009 | (202) 671-0372 | [email protected]
Mon- Fri: 9am - 5pm
Closed: Sat & Sun